''I'm totally sorry and I know that this is really awkward but - what's your name again?'' He laughed embarrassed and I could feel his warm breath on my cheek. I grinned and jumped from the hill, totally overacting about how angry I am. ''No, no, wait!'' He stood up, catching my hand and pulling me backwards right next to him. ''Look, I'm sorry. It's just, all the new names I have to keep in mind! I mean, it's easy for you, you only have to know my name. But for me, as an exchange student, it's so hard to keep everything in mind.'' With a quite sad expression on his face, he took my hand and waited for an answer. I smiled softly. ''Of course I'm not angry, R. How could I be? I'm S. And you should better remember my name!'' He laughed, nodded and layed his arm around my shoulder. I felt secure, safe. I didn't know what it was, but there was something about him I really liked. My red lips formed a smile and I leant against his breast, again feeling his breath on my face. From the corner of my eye, I could see him looking at me. The need for him to kiss me got suddenly the center of my thoughts. I did not know why I actually wanted his lips to touch mine, was it the missing of somebody touching me? Was it the strong amount of alcohol I took? Or did I really like him? While we sat there, I pictured him kissing my neck, running up to my cheek, slowly getting to my lips. But he didn't. We just sat there in awkward, but beautiful at the same time, silence and did not move a single meter.
Now I know why you didn't kiss me that day. You're a shy guy. Very, very shy guy. In school, you do not even look at me. It's like you totally forgot these tensions between us. Maybe I was fantasizing, maybe it was just the alcohol which let you to being so damn nice to me. Well, whatever that thingy was, if it could be called a thing at all, it was better for the both of us, that nearly nothing happened. I'm glad you did not kiss me. Well.. I guess so. Looking forward to the Kurstreffen, hopefully I can talk with you a bit. About your knee, because when we ran up the hill together, you fell down and crushed it. Oh, what a crazy thingy.
Wisst ihr was ich nicht so gern mag? Schwarzleser. Leute die meine Einträge lesen, doch weder einen Kommentar darüber für mich da lassen (in Form von Kritik, Anregungen, Verbesserungsvorschlägen), noch eins der kleinen Kästchen unter dem Post ankreuzen. Ich meine, ist es so schwer mir ein kurzes Feedback zu geben? Ich sehe doch wieviele Leute meine Beiträge lesen, da könnte doch wenigstens Einer kurz angeben, wie er/sie den Beitrag fand..? Merci beaucoup, mes amis ♥
schmerz
love
liebe
gedanken
glück
du
trennung
partying
quotes
fuck you
angst
dream
eifersucht
ich
spaß
vertrauen
artist
depressionen
drunk
freunde
fuck
willensstärke
fragen
perfekt
christmas
hope
music
trichotillomanie
days
ekel
fanfiction
foto
gedicht
gott
meer
new beginning
new year
prosa
the other one
vorsätze
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen