Wisst ihr was ich nicht so gern mag? Schwarzleser. Leute die meine Einträge lesen, doch weder einen Kommentar darüber für mich da lassen (in Form von Kritik, Anregungen, Verbesserungsvorschlägen), noch eins der kleinen Kästchen unter dem Post ankreuzen. Ich meine, ist es so schwer mir ein kurzes Feedback zu geben? Ich sehe doch wieviele Leute meine Beiträge lesen, da könnte doch wenigstens Einer kurz angeben, wie er/sie den Beitrag fand..? Merci beaucoup, mes amis


Gosh, you can't imagine how much I care about you. Sometimes I regret all the things I said to you, i regret everything I did, I even regret, that I met you. But then, then you look at me, with this beautiful smile. And you tell me how much you love me. You tell me how beautiful I am, with this soft, wonderful voice you have. With this cute little accent.... And I? I believe you. Believe every word you say. I believe in this fairytale I'm dreaming and in the chance to see you in winter. I truly love you with all my heart but - I'm scared. Still scared after all. After the hundret times you told me, that you love me. You can tell me as much as you want that I'm beautiful. I'm still afraid. I still got this strange feeling in my stomach, which makes me think all the time. Think about you, about the whole situation and about the fairytale. Do I believe the dream, or don't I? Questions over questions, controlling my head and heart. Believe, Love, Trust, Passion - that's what love should be about, shouldn't it? Why does it hurt so much then? Why did never someone told me about the pain, you're feeling? About this endless jealousy, that you're nearly always feeling?!

Jealousy, Desire, Love, Pain, Passion, Anger, Believe, Trust, Lust - that's what love is about.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen